Compact system to create high-quality cycloramas
FIS’s Mobile Mapper is a product developed by FIS itself. This camera unit with GNNS receiver will give you high-quality 30MP 360⁰ photos and will on average produce 10,000 to 15,000 images per day.
- 30MP spherical digital video camera system with 6 integrated cameras
- inertial navigation system (including a GNNS receiver and RTK),
resulting in exceptionally precise positioning (<10 cm) and course stability.
- Mobile Mapper recording and processing software
- CAN bus interface for measurements of distance travelled
- LTE cellular routes (not including SIM card)
- PC with touchscreen, including a holder
- overvoltage protection kit
- converter 12v into 230v
- flight case can be moved by using a PIN code
- comes with a system that allows it to be installed on the roof of a vehicle
Optional: fiseye viewer
The various components are compact and robust. They can be installed on the roof of a car in a jiffy.